Branch Training & Support
Location - Mississauga, Ont., St. Louis, Mo., Tempe, Ariz.
What we do
Branch Training and Support associates equip branch teams with the knowledge and skills needed to provide ideal client experiences.This is achieved through classroom training, virtual classes and workshops. We train, coach and support branch teams from the time they are hired all the way through to their retirement.
Where we are headed
Each year Branch Training supports, trains and develops hundreds of FAs and BOAs. As the department prepares for continued growth, key areas of focus will include:
- Formalizing best practices of our most successful branch teams and sharing those across our firm.
- Developing a new Financial Advisor Onboarding and Development program
What we need
Training specialists and coaches are some of the most common positions.
General qualifications include:
- Training, teaching, or coaching experience preferred
- Knowledge of adult learning theory preferred
- Depending on the role, either background in creating, designing, or delivering training/development content