Compensation and Benefits
Our benefits and compensation philosophy is rooted in our culture of long-term relationships with associates.
When Edward D. Jones Sr. established our firm, he created the precedent of treating all associates as business partners, not simply employees. Ted Jones expanded upon this concept to grow an organization based on a partnership spirit and on the philosophy that those who share in the work can share in the rewards.
Financial securityWe recognize individual efforts through a competitive reward program and a unique culture that promote a long-term career, contribute to your financial security, and encourage you and your family's well-being. Working at Edward Jones offers many rewards, and our commitment to sharing the firm's success with those who create it makes our total return different from that of other firms.
CompensationEdward Jones helps you secure your financial future with a compensation program that rewards you based on the success of the firm and your individual performance.
- Our base pay compensation program is competitive with the external marketplace.
- The trimester bonus program is flexible, providing higher rewards during periods of strong firm performance.
Retirement planThe Edward Jones Retirement Plan consists of two parts - Group RRSP and Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP). Unlike other employers' plans, which provide a simple matching contribution, the Edward Jones plan puts the emphasis on the profit sharing component.
- DPSP, while not guaranteed, is tied to the firm's profitability allowing the opportunity for larger contributions to your retirement savings in years of success, compared to a flat match.
- The Group RRSP is intended to give you additional security for retirement. The firm matches eligible associates' contributions dollar for dollar up to $500 a year.
Health and well-beingEdward Jones makes a significant investment in the cost of benefits, coordinating with the Provincial Plan and subsidizing your health and dental benefits at a competitive value.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance and disability
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Security purchases with discounted commissions
We hope you're OK with being "award winning"
For more than 90 years we've been helping clients and associates reach their goals.Our collection
Training that goes beyond a classroom
You'll get hands-on experience to deepen your knowledge and skills.Learn more
Work in Mississauga, ON
Learn more about our Canada headquarters location.Learn more