Location - Mississauga, Ont., St. Louis, Mo., Tempe, Ariz.
What we doHuman Resources' mission is to ensure the firm has the talent, capabilities and culture to make a difference in clients' lives. Core strategies include ensuring the firm:
- Can attract, develop and retain the talent needs for today and the future
- Has leaders who are effective and ready for the future
- Anticipates and navigates change well
- Is both diverse and inclusive at all levels
- Utilizes resources and processes efficiently
Where we are headed
Key initiatives of the Human Resources division include workforce and succession planning, conducting associate-engagement surveys and providing an array of leadership development experiences, acquiring talent at all organizational levels and professional specialties, and providing a rich array of professional and leadership development experiences targeted toward the skills and abilities needed to achieve the firm's future goals.
What we need
Typical roles are Associate Relations Specialist, Senior Performance Development Specialist, HR Generalist, Headquarters Recruiting, and Compensation and Benefit Specialist.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in a range of disciplines (human resources, communications, psychology, organizational development, business)
- SPHR or PHR or CHRP certification
- Ability to conduct difficult conversations
- Ability to collaborate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and address complex needs