Banking and Insurance
Location - Mississauga, Ont.
What we do
Associates in this division identify market opportunities and risks, and support the development of advice and guidance for banking and insurance (life, long-term care, disability income and annuity) products that will help clients meet their financial needs and achieve their goals.
Where we are headed
We will continue to help our financial advisors deeply serve their clients and grow their assets under care and work to ensure that product information and tools that our branches rely on, are functional, accurate, and provide value.
What we need
Typical roles include Insurance Business Support, Insurance Specialists.
- Subject matter expertise in product line and industry
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical skills (very proficient in Excel and able to analyze data and to determine and communicate insights)
- Innovative thinking