Development will mirror your ambition
Because we believe in autonomy, we don't "force" development on you. Rather, we let you drive it based on your growth, ambition and available time. Leadership opportunities will be tailored for your goals so you can progress according to your plan.
When you join Edward Jones, we're committed to helping you. It's a commitment that lasts throughout your career. There are always opportunities for leadership roles and ongoing training.
- Tenured advisors have the opportunity to share their expertise with other Advisors in their regions and be recognized for their support with leadership roles.
- Leadership roles provide the opportunity for successful Advisors to develop skills above building their professional practice.
- Advisors with regional leadership roles are well-respected.
- Leadership roles are derived from the spirit of volunteerism and collaboration. This supports our firm's culture.
- Training becomes tailored as an Advisor's practice grows.
- Training and education specific to an Advisors' interests and business needs are provided.
- Support needs change as an Advisor grows his or her practice. Home office resources are available for more sophisticated needs. For example:
- Client Consultation Team - home office experts provide guidance on more complicated and sophisticated need
- Insurance specialists - provide one-on-one assistance in each region
- Edward Jones offers support and education to veteran Financial Advisors.
We're not beholden to shareholders
Because we're a privately owned partnership, we have the ability to plan for the long-term without the pressure of quarterly earnings announcements.Learn more
You'll help others plan for retirement
Don't forget about your own. Understand our compensation structure and be sure to plan for your own retirement.Learn more
We don't brag but we'll share good news
Edward Jones is proud to receive regional and national awards each year. Read some of the reasons why we think you should join us.Learn more