Building Your Business
Drive business. We'll support it.
With Edward Jones, you'll have your own office and branch office administrator and the support of our home office resources and other Financial Advisors in your region. These are just a few reasons we consistently rank high in Financial Advisor satisfaction surveys.
Our collaborative culture and branch office network supports you as you build your business. Here's how:
- Administrative assistance: We help you hire your own full-time branch office administrator (BOA) and pay his or her salary and benefits and provide training. Your BOA will assist you with administrative tasks, so you can concentrate on giving clients advice and growing your business.
- Collaboration: The Edward Jones culture fosters collaboration. Branch office networks especially encourage and support new Financial Advisors, and a regional leader will serve as a resource to help you grow your business.
- Independence: You run your own office and choose the clients you want to serve. You have the autonomy to recommend solutions that align with your clients' best interests.
- Growth: We let you build the practice you want, planning your own growth strategy.
- Compensation: The more you put into your business, the more you'll get out. We designed our compensation package to be directly related to your effort and achievements and will give you the freedom and peace of mind you need to establish your business.
- Leverage: If you are a transferring Financial Advisor, we help you leverage your networks and contacts. We tailor our approach based on the level of your practice.
Create a reputation of personal service
At Edward Jones, we believe in doing business face-to-face. As a Financial Advisor, you will spend time getting to know individual prospects and their investment needs and objectives. Only after that one-to-one interaction and development of a comprehensive understanding of each individual's goals will you provide advice and recommend appropriate investments or services.
Plan how your practice will grow
- As your business becomes more established, you'll notice a shift from actively prospecting for clients to referrals and existing clients making up the majority of your business.
- Later in your career, you may even reach a level where you may easily choose to no longer seek new clients. How you build your business is largely up to you. All we ask is that you run a profitable and ethical business, giving top priority to the needs of each client.
Training will match your experience
You'll have access to tailored training, based on your experience, plus advanced training to keep you current on products, practice management and industry changes.Learn more
Our investment philosophy is rock solid
Our recommendations to clients are based on diversifying quality investments with the intent of holding them over the long-term. This never changes.Learn more
Our work benefits our clients and communities
Our financial advisors actively serve clients and also volunteer for others in their communities. They find both rewarding and important.Learn more